All Roads Lead To Clinton Auto Auction....
REVERE ROAD IN FRONT OF CLINTON AUTO AUCTION IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AT THE PRESENT TIME. THIS MEANS A FEW THINGS:
1. TO ACCESS CLINTON AUTO AUCTION, PLEASE TAKE BUSINESS 51 TO VAN BUREN ST., YOU WILL TRAVEL ON VAN BUREN ST. TO THE CENTER OF TOWN AND TURN SOUTH ON MADISON ST. MADISON ST. RUNS NORTH AND SOUTH ALONGSIDE THE KIRBYS GROCERY STORE. CLINTON AUTO AUCTION IS LOCATED AT THE JUNCTION OF MADISON ST. AND REVERE RD.
2. BE PATIENT, BE KIND. THERE WILL BE TRAFFIC PROBLEMS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION, TRAFFIC DELAYS BECAUSE OF THIS ROAD CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO THE CONSTRUCTION STAFF AND OUR OFFICE STAFF. THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
3. SUMMERTIME FUN AUCTION EVENT. CLINTON AUTO AUCTION IS STILL PLANNING ON HAVING OUR ANNUAL SUMMERTIME FUN AUCTION EVENT. HOWEVER THE DATE IS YET TO BE DETERMINED. THE SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR NUMBER 1 CONCERN. AS SOON AS OUR NEW ROAD IS OPENED UP, CLINTON AUTO AUCTION WILL ANNOUNCE THE DATE OF THE SUMMERTIME FUN AUCTION EVENT.
4. CLINTON AUTO AUCTION WILL CONTINUE HAVING AUCTIONS ON THE 1ST, 3RD, AND 5TH SATURDAYS OF EACH MONTH. PLEASE WATCH OUR WEBSITE FOR UPDATES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF VEHICLES THAT WILL BE OFFERED FOR AUCTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATRONAGE.
Saturday September 30,2023 Clinton Auto Auction will be offering More than 250 vehicles at auction, including motorcycles, trailers, and a great selection of vehicles. Make your plans to attend this auction event! Auction starts at 10 AM.
Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois
Open to the Public Auto Auction!
All new customers that register for our Auction will pay a $5.00 registration fee. This is only for new customers that have not registered at our auction before. Everyone must register to watch the auction. To register you must have a photo ID.
All Roads Lead to Clinton Auto Auction.......
New Policy at Clinton Auto Auction. Starting April 1, 2017 all Clinton Auto Auction Customers who win the bid on a vehicle must at that time present to the clerk 2 things: Your Drivers License and a $200.00 CASH non- refundable deposit. Your drivers license will be returned to you when you pay for your vehicle. Your $200.00 CASH deposit will go towards the purchase price of your vehicle.This only applies to when you are the winning bidder on a vehicle only. All vehicles must be paid for in full the day of the auction. Thank You.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!