Back in Business Again.
Clinton Auto Auction, being deemed an Essential Business per Governor's Pritzker's Order will resume auto auctions. The first auto auction will be conducted Saturday May 30, 2020, with restrictions. Here are 6 policies that our customers must follow to attend these auction events.
1. All customers social distancing must be observed.
2. Only buyers are allowed to attend the auctions. No children or visitors will be allowed in the office. No exceptions.
3.,When you register for the auction you will receive an ink pen, bottle of water, and a bag of chips, our food stand is closed. Cost of registration for a public buyer is $20.00 per auction. Your buyers number must be visible at all times. Clinton Auto Auction Inc. is taking every precaution to make this a safe facility to purchase your next vehicle.
4. After registration you may inspect the vehicles, Absolutely no video, photographs, or facetime calls allowed. Failure to follow this rule will result in loss of auction privelege.
5. Immediately upon winning the bid for your vehicle, you will go inside the office, pay for your vehicle, register your vehicle, and leave the main lot with your purchase.
6. This is the most important rule, be respectful, be polite, be patient. Lance and Susie has put in countless hours to prepare our facility and staff so we can offer you the best experience available to buy and sell vehicles.
Dealers, The above rules apply for our dealers with the exception of the $20.00 registration fee. All dealers must have a visible buyers number at all times.
Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois exclusive Open to the Public Auto Auction.
All new customers that register for our Auction will pay a $5.00 registration fee. This is only for new customers that have not registered at our auction before. Everyone must register to watch the auction. To register you must have a photo ID.
All Roads Lead to Clinton Auto Auction.......
New Policy at Clinton Auto Auction. Starting April 1, 2017 all Clinton Auto Auction Customers who win the bid on a vehicle must at that time present to the clerk 2 things: Your Drivers License and a $200.00 CASH non- refundable deposit. Your drivers license will be returned to you when you pay for your vehicle. Your $200.00 CASH deposit will go towards the purchase price of your vehicle.This only applies to when you are the winning bidder on a vehicle only. All vehicles must be paid for in full the day of the auction. Thank You.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!