All Roads Lead To Clinton Auto Auction....
SATURDAY MARCH 2,2024 AUCTION WILL FEATURE MORE THAN 200 VEHICLES. WATCH OUR WEBSITE FOR PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF VEHICLES TO BE SOLD.
SATURDAY MARCH 30,2024 - 10:00 AM
CLINTON AUTO AUCTION WILL BE HOSTING 2 AUCTION EVENTS SATURDAY MARCH 30,2024.
AUCTION EVENT #1 - COMMENCES AT 10:00 AM. THIS AUCTION EVENT WILL CONSIST OF MORE THAN 200 VEHICLES. INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION WILL BE VEHICLES CONSIGNED BY THE IL STATE POLICE, NEW AND USED CAR DEALER TRADES, REPOSSESSED VEHICLES AND CONSIGNMENTS FROM PUBLIC CONSIGNORS.
AUCTION EVENT #2 - IL STATE POLICE PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION. THIS AUCTION EVENT WILL COMMENCE IMMEDATELY FOLLOWING THE AUTO AUCTION, SPPROXIMATELY 1:00 PM. THIS AUCTION WILL OFFER MORE THAN 500 PAIRS OF SHOES. WATCH OUR WEBSITE FOR ITEMS TO BE OFFERED FOR AUCTION.
PREVIEW: PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION PREVIEW WILL BE OFFERED FRIDAY MARCH 29,2024 FROM 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM AT CLINTON AUTO AUCTION.
Clinton Auto Auction is Central Illinois
Open to the Public Auto Auction!
All new customers that register for our Auction will pay a $5.00 registration fee. This is only for new customers that have not registered at our auction before. Everyone must register to watch the auction. To register you must have a photo ID.
All Roads Lead to Clinton Auto Auction.......
New Policy at Clinton Auto Auction. Starting April 1, 2017 all Clinton Auto Auction Customers who win the bid on a vehicle must at that time present to the clerk 2 things: Your Drivers License and a $200.00 CASH non- refundable deposit. Your drivers license will be returned to you when you pay for your vehicle. Your $200.00 CASH deposit will go towards the purchase price of your vehicle.This only applies to when you are the winning bidder on a vehicle only. All vehicles must be paid for in full the day of the auction. Thank You.
9 Basic Rules for Attending Clinton Auto Auction:
1. All customers attending an auction must register to view vehicles and auction.
2. To view vehicles or view the auction you must be 15 years of age or older with a photo ID.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to test drive vehicles at Clinton Auto Auction.
4. No Backpacks or oversized bags allowed on the lot at anytime.
5.No Video or Photography allowed unless you have consent from Clinton Auto Auction.
6. All vehicles must be paid in full day of auction. All tax, title, and license plates must be ordered day of auction. If license plates are not ordered at the same time as title, Plates will not be available until you receive your title which could take anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks.
7. All tax and title work must be completed at Clinton Auto Auction. All tax, title, and plate fees must be paid in CASH or CREDIT CARD. No checks are accepted.
8. All vehicles are sold as is. Please come early and inspect the vehicles before you bid on them.
9. All Purchases must be removed from Clinton Auto Auction's lot by 7 days.
Thank You for reading our website and we hope to see you at the auction!